Electrical Inspections On Maui
Maui is a great place to live and the perfect place to have a home. But, many of the affordable homes on Maui are either in need of serious remodeling and upgrading, or can only be bought with cash. We can’t help with the second scenario but can help with the first. Our home electrical inspection service is an all inclusive examination of your properties electrical system:
Maui is a great place to live and the perfect place to have a home. But, it’s not uncommon for the affordable homes to be in serious need of remodels and repairs. Next to plumbing and foundation inspections, an electrical inspection is important to have done prior to signing any paperwork.
What an electrical inspection will reveal:
- Overloaded circuits
- Undersized electrical panels
- Outdated, dangerous wiring
(see our aluminum wiring article)
- Rodent problems
- and much more
Selling your home? Increase your property value and asking price by having an electrical inspection of your home detailing the inspection results. Proving a home is ready for future owners to add electrical upgrades to the property is a major benefit.
- Electrical Panel Inspection
- Home Electrical Wiring Inspection
- Pre-Home Purchase Electrical Inspection
- Home Sale Inspection & Correction
We are here to help you today!
Maui Home Safety & Electrical Inspections
Old wiring, dated electrical panels, and faulty electric breakers become more dangerous the older they get. We work with home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents on Maui by providing home electrical inspections to identify electrical problems on the property. Our inspections provide a thorough examination of your entire electrical system ensuring all electrical wires, systems, and components meet legal safety standards. The National Electrical Code (NEC) is the code we follow as electrical professionals when performing any of our electrical inspections or services.
Benefits of having your home's inspected
- Ensuring the safe operation of electrical components in your home
- Identifying common electrical mistakes made by contractors and previous DIY homeowners
- Recognizing outdated wiring such as aluminum or knob-and-tube
- Identifying electrical wiring and components that may have degraded over time
- Spotting over sized fuses or breakers that could lead to fire
- Letting you know the electrical in a new home is safe before you purchase it
When should I have a home electrical inspection?
The Electrical Safety Foundation recommends that homeowners make an appointment for an electrical home inspection when:
- Purchasing or selling a home
- Your home is 40 years or older
- Adding heavy appliances
- Your planning to do a major renovation
Who ARE WE?
We enjoy what we do because we enjoy helping others with the skills we have learned as tradesmen. Whether if it's Kahului properties, Kihei condos, Kaanapali vacation rentals, large Kula homes, or Makena luxury villas, we are here to service them all and bring only satisfaction and smiles.
Electric Maui Nui provides electrical services to Maui properties and local licensed electricians to property owners. Some of our full fledged residential electrical services include:
- Electrical Inspections for Maui homes
- Electrical Wiring:
Install, Removal, Relocation, Extension, and Repair
- Lighting Install and Design Ideas
- Electrical Panel Upgrades and Relocation
- Fan Installations:
Bathroom, Ceiling, Exhaust, and Attic
- Smart and Dimmer Switches
What We Promise You
- No hidden costs
- Straight forward pricing
- Licensed Maui electricians
- Guarantee on all work
- After service follow up
- COVID-19 safe work practices
Free up your time. Let us handle the work.
Contact us for friendly, professional help.
OUR SERVICE WILL MAKE YOU SMILE.